LSP BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All of the Tours and Workshops are to be paid for in full and in advance. Once payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email together with full details. We are not responsible for late cancellations and we do not offer refunds on that basis.
Cancellations & Refunds
- We offer a full refund or equivalent credit for bookings cancelled or rescheduled providing we receive more than 10 days notice.
- From 2-9 days notice cancellation or change is permitted on payment of a 30% fee of the chosen Tour or Workshop.
- No refund or change will be offered on cancellation of 1 day or less.
- No refund will be offered for non attendance.
- Notice for gift vouchers are the same as above
Pricing & Attendance on events
- The prices quoted on the website are on an individual basis. For group bookings please enquire vie email or phone.
- Tour and Workshop bookings are not transferable from one individual to another. Only those who have paid are able to attend and cannot be accompanied by other individuals.
- Concession rates will be offered to full time students and OAPs, ID will be required at the time of booking. The Tours and Workshops are for adults aged 16 and above. We can accommodate minors but this is treated on a individual basis via email or telephone
- We reserve the right to use photos taken by and of individuals and groups attending our Tours and Workshops on our website and in our social media. Any individual request for non inclusion will be accorded with provided that this request is made in writing.
- All Tours and Workshops will start and finish at the times indicated.
- Attendees must provide their own fully operational camera equipment, we do not provide any spare gear.
- Please note these are dedicated photography Tours and Workshops – a lot of pictures will be taken.
- We reserve the right to cancel, refuse or reschedule a Tour or Workshop booking, in this instance our liability will be limited to a full refund of the amount paid for the Tour or Workshop.
- Gift Cards are associated with the email address submitted for the recipient at the point of purchase. The recipient will need to use this email address when booking onto a tour, or the credit will not be applied;
- Gift Cards are not transferrable
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged for cash;
- All Gift Card value will expire 180 days from the date of purchase, and may not be used after that time.
- Gift Cards are sent in email format, you will not receive a physical card.
Risk & Liability
- Tours and Workshops participants attend any event at their own risk. Our liability does not extend to any accident, injury and equipment loss or damage that may take place during a Tour or Workshop.
- You are responsible for both your personal and equipment insurance – any accident, injury or loss must be claimed against your own insurance.
- Payment of Tours and Workshop fees constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply under English law.