West London Street Tour
The West End of London is synonymous with centuries of ceremonial tradition, government and retail commerce. Regent Street, Soho, Covent Garden, Westminster and St. James. These areas represent the fabric of London life with busy streets and many marvelous tourist attractions.
The West London Street Tour presents us with a wide range of photographic promises and its own set of challenges – no two days will be the same. We will guide you through the West End, fulfill the promise of the challenges that this area brings and help deliver positive photographic results.
Your competence and expertise will progress through this enjoyable experience. Guided by your teacher you will shown the best locations and views to help you create iconic memorable photographs.
- How to evaluate the best composition with the light available.
- ISO settings Shutter speed and Aperture.
- How to use Black and White to give your photos vitality and impact.
- The best modern and historic buildings to include in your composition.
- Advice on suitable lenses.
- A short history of the West End locations that you will be photographing.
- Help and encouragement from our teachers giving you confidence and satisfaction in the images you create.
- Your responsibilities as a photographer in public spaces.
Suitable for DSLR and Compact Cameras
|Duration: 3 hours||Max 8 people|
To book, please select an available date from the list below. For more information, you can contact us.