The London Street Photography Tour
London is a vast and fast paced modern metropolis with the history of its past and ever evolving future layered within the fabric of its city streets.
Our Street Photography Tour will introduce you to this multifaceted environment and help you match your creative photography spirit to the diverse and vibrant surroundings of its principal Central City areas.
Here we offer you a seasonal, cultural and even political insight into the tapestry of London life. Our teachers will help you assemble a photographic montage of all that the London Streets can offer.
A tour that sources the most photogenic areas of this city without being too exhaustive a journey. An experience that offers you considerable enjoyment and inspires your photographic output.
On this tour you will be given:
- Advice on your composition
- Guidance with your camera settings, Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO.
- Shown how to make the best use of the light available
- Full instruction in your lens options.
- Historical and background information on the locations that we choose.
- Photographing in public spaces and your responsibilities as a photographer.
Suitable for DSLR and Compact Cameras
|Duration: 3 hours||Max 8 people|
To book, please select an available date from the list below. For more information, you can contact us.